The following criteria's are required for rental at: Treetop Village Example Apartments
- Applicant must have one year of verifiable rental history.
- Applicant must have good housing history.
- Applicant must be at least 18 year of age.
- Security deposit is required to hold the apartment prior to the lease execution.
- A $50.00 application fee (plus $1.75 processing fee) per applicant is required for a reference check. This fee is non-refundable.
Application may be turned down for one or more of the following:
- Poor housing history subject to but not limited to: late rental payments, eviction actions, complaints from neighbors, damage to property or common areas, poor living and housekeeping habits.
- Criminal history relating to violence, felonies, or property damages.
- Any information provided on this application which is misrepresented, incomplete, or non-verifiable are grounds for disqualification.
- All forms are legally binding documents.