Regional Sales Executive
Location: Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Detroit, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and St. Louis.
Other Location: Home Office
Salary: Competitive Salary and Compensation Structure Dependent on Experience
Are you an experienced multifamily marketing, screening or technology sales professional with initiative, drive and a great deal of energy? Join our growing team and build a successful sales career in the multifamily software sector of the real estate industry. Join our growing team and build a successful sales career with tremendous growth potential.
You must have demonstrated experience in business-to-business sales of a technology or marketing product. Specifically, you need a comfort level in prospecting (aka cold calling), developing relationships with existing clients, and professional sales presentations. If you have the initiative, technology literacy and sales ability, we provide extensive training about our industry and our products.
BetterNOI is a national company providing technology based solutions for residential property managers and building owners. Due to the expansion of our services, we need smart, driven, Regional Sales Executives located in key markets to connect with existing and prospective clients.
Here's what we offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Health benefits
- Long-term career and income potential
Regional Sales Executives drive growth in an assigned territory by establishing long-term, profitable relationships with customers. Working within their market, sales executives proactively prospect for new customers and support existing customers.
Client Acquisition/Business Development
- Proactively identify, solicit and close new business opportunities
- Meet BetterNOI new business growth objectives
- Identify and close "add-on" sales opportunities with existing clients in assigned territory
- Represent BetterNOI at local, regional and national networking events and tradeshows
- Actively participate in multifamily industry associations to develop industry connections and prospects
Client Retention/Relationship Development
- Develop effective, long-term relationships with key contacts in assigned territory
- Proactively visit clients in assigned territory
- Introduce and recommend new products to existing clients
- Provide training and support for new clients and new products
- Review clients' online reports to ensure each client is actively and effectively utilizing BetterNOI products
- Plan and coordinate new client roll-outs
- Maintain communication with customer service and regional account managers to anticipate and respond to client issues
Business Intelligence/Industry Knowledge
- Consult with clients regarding current business initiatives & goals
- Recommend best practices to existing and prospective clients
- Assist with compilation of business intelligence for assigned territory
- Maintain accurate records of top prospects and clients in assigned territory
- Assist with the creation of competitive matrix for assigned market(s)
- Present a professional image in accordance with BetterNOI standards
- Maintain a high level of ethics and integrity in all dealings
- Utilize a personal time management system to facilitate organization and efficiency
- Maintain accurate records of activity inside Zoho CRM
- Participate in company, sales and team meetings as necessary
- Attend all required BetterNOI training programs
- Assist with all other projects and tasks as directed by management
- Other duties as assigned by the company
Professional and Technical Skills
- Outgoing, professional demeanor with the ability to maintain effective relationships
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation and persuasive skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful, creative problem solving
- Technical (computer) aptitude with the ability to become proficient with BetterNOI website
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to facilitate professional interaction with internal departments and external customers
- Must be proactive with the ability to multi-task and follow-through with projects containing high level of detail
- Position requires frequent walking, moving, sitting and driving. Trade shows and client meetings may involve wide range of physical activity in unpredictable environments.
- Noise level for office environment is quiet to moderate. Noise level for events and client visits can be moderate to loud.